Dear traveler, my name is Dimitriy and I’m Irkutsk based tour guide, who will show you around and make your stay in Irkutsk educational, inspiring and fun.
What is IRKUTSK FREE TOUR?
This is a walking tour that provides you with an opportunity to see the most beautiful and meaningful places in Irkutsk downtown. The center of the city is very compact and it is absolutely fun to explore on foot,
especially with good guidance.
- The city’s rich contrasts of old historical and mordern buildings.
- Most importan monuments and history behind them.
- The legend of mysterious animal on the emblem of Irkutsk.
- Answers to all questions about staying and getting around.
- Best value shops, markets, cafes and bars.
- Learn other travel info you need.
- Introduction to local culture, religions and shamanism.
- Use trams and trolleys.
What to expect?
It is better if you like to walk, then you will discover more.
Take a bottle of water with you and have a good breakfast.
Take extra warm clothes in case it gets colder.
Also some bag or backpack to put your clothes away
if it gets warmer.
It is possible to organize a car or mini-bus to get the most out of Irkutsk.
Start/end location: In front of Monument to Lenin
Right at the Karl Marx street and Lenin street roadcross
Start time: 10.45 AM
Duration: 2,5 hours approx.
Mark of the starting location:
Why Choose Irkutsk Free Tour
- FREE of charge for everyone
- No booking fees
- No cancellation fees
- No hidden costs
- Fluent English speaking and experienced guide
- Lake Baikal travel consulting
- Explore more in less time in any weather
- Great for small and medium groups up to 15 people
- Tour modifications on request