Skip to content
- Bus, tram and trolley around town is 15 rubles one way per person. ≈0.25 USD Transportation works until not too late. Its hard to get on public transportation after 9.00 PM
- Taxi costs 150 rubles minimum (≈3 USD).
- Regular meal at a bar or cafe is about 200-300 rubles per person. ≈4-5 USD
- Regular snack that you can get at any shop is about 100-150 rubles. ≈3 USD
- Many cafes and bars have free Wi-Fi ask waiter before ordering.
- Pick up free maps of the city center. They are usually at the hostels and information centers. Also use google maps on your devices.
- Its Ok to refuse an alcohol drink, even if the offering is very strong.
- Many young people can speak little English on the street, this might be helpful.
- It may seem that Russian people are rude — it is not true.