The car picks you up at your place and takes you to the Shaman Rock first.
- Short lecture about Shamanism and local traditions and rituals.
- Stop at the mountain with a great view on Shaman rock and the whole village.
- Visit to buryat people village. Discover housing, costumes, traditions, lifestyle.
- Traditional buryat lunch. Buhler — soup, buuz — big meat dumplings, and local style pastry, tea with milk.
- One hour horse back ride along the shore of lake Baikal.
- Visit to a small lake Yelga, separated from lake Baikal by sand line.
- Visit to Shaman steppe where the Single Birch Tree is growing and discover the legends and symbolism behind that.
- Return to Khuzhir village to your place of stay.
Vehicle: Off road SUV / minivan
People per group: up to 3
Duration: from AM 10:00 to PM 6:00
Food: traditional local lunch (no vegeterian option)
Price per group: 18000 RUB
English speaking guide: included
More than 3 people in a group
4 people: 5500 RUB per person
5 people: 5000 RUB per person
6 people: 4500 RUB per person
7 people: 4000 RUB per person