Having a free evening? Join Irkutsk Pub Crawl, make new friends, learn a lot of new information and taste traditional local drinks with great local guides.
Starting time: PM 8:00
Finish time: PM 11:00
Starting location: Monument to Babr (Google Maps Link)
Total walking distance: 3,5 km (2,2 mi)
Drinks included: 3
- Authentic nightlife experience
- Beautiful walking areas
- Experienced English speaking guide-translator
- Local Siberian drinks
- Easy and relaxed atmosphere
- Meet fellow travelers
- Great food
Barb monument (The Tiger) at the beginning of the 130th district. Lenin street ends there.
Meet the guide at the monument to Babr.
We have more than 10 places on our list. Every day the guide chooses 3 or more places to visit. Guide’s choice depends on the events that take place in the city like concerts, parties, games and similar.
Minimum 3 places will be visited during this tour.
Finish at the starting location, the monument to Babr.
- English speaking guide to show you the best bars in Irkutsk
- 3 traditional drinks
(Choose: alcohol or non-alcohol.)
- Transportation fees
- Entrance fees
- Extra drinks on top of what is included
Note before booking
- Participants need to be at least 21 years of age.
- Additional orders must be paid to the bar directly, cash or card.
- Please inform the guide about allergies before the tour starts.
- Bars may refuse to serve alcohol if no personal identification is available to prove the age of the participant.
- Irkutsk Free Tour supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages. Our mission is to show you the nightlife in Irkutsk city, not to get you drunk.
Booking is free, no credit card needed.