Visit 5 most interesting locations in Irkutsk:
- Angara icebreaker Legendary Lake Baikal crossing.
+ River dam
- Sukachev mansion Development of culture in Irkutsk.
+ WWII T-34 tank monument
- Volkonsky mansion The Decembrists Influence from the West.
+ Church of the Transfiguration
+ Beautiful wooden buildings
- Kazan Church The most magnificent church in Irkutsk.
- Znamensky Convent Key historical figures.
- The legendary history of Lake Baikal icebreakers.
- Vladimir Sukachev and the times of Transsiberian Railroad building.
- Game-changing Russian WWII tank.
- Greatest examples of artful wooden architecture.
- Who are Decembrists and how did they influence Siberia.
- The most beautiful church in Irkutsk.
- Irkutsk and the times of Russian America.
- The only one Convent in East Siberia.
Starting time: AM 10:00
Standard Start/end location: traveler’s location
Finish time: PM 5:00
Type of activity: Private guided city tour
Transportation: car or van
Meeting the guide, traveler’s pickup.
Angara icebreaker, view on the river dam. Untold stories about the legendary Lake Baikal fleet.
Sukachev Mansion, explore the little park and the monuments of architecture hidden in its territory. Take a look at the T-34 tank located nearby.
Go for a short walk in a block with very beautiful wooden buildings. Street with the most contrasting architecture.
Modern administrative buildings and soviet brutal architecture mixed with merchant’s houses and churches of the past. Decembrist’s mansions.
Visit the Kazan Church and beautiful square in front of it.
Walkthrough the territory of Znamensky Convent.
Finish. Drop off at the requested location.
English speaking guide
Car or van with driver
Pick up and drop off at traveler’s location
Tickets to the museums
Food and drinks
Online booking is free, no credit card needed.