What is IRKUTSK FREE TOUR?
This is a walking tour that provides you with an opportunity to see the most meaningful places in Irkutsk city. The downtown is very compact and it is absolutely fun to explore on foot.
- The city’s rich contrasts of old historical and mordern buildings.
- Most importan monuments and history behind them.
- Remarkable historical facts, funny stories, personal experice.
- Answers to all questions about getting around.
- Optional visit to a central market for food and suvenirs.
- Introduction to local culture, religions and shamanism.
- Other travel iformation on your interest.
What to expect?
Walking around the downtown of Irkutsk with local English speaking guide, who will show you around and introduce to the the main attractions and history.
Relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Start/end location: In front of Monument to Lenin
Right at the Karl Marx street and Lenin street roadcross
Start time: AM 10.45
Duration: 2,5 hours
Mark of the starting location:
Why Choose Irkutsk Free Tour
- FREE of charge for everyone
- No booking fees
- No cancellation fees
- No hidden costs
- Fluent English speaking and experienced guide
- Lake Baikal travel consulting
- Explore more in less time in any weather
- Great for small and medium groups
- Tour modifications on request
- Your ideas are welcome!
If you like, it is possible to organize a car or mini-bus
to get the most out of Irkutsk.
Book now it is super easy!
What about lake Baikal?
Also Irkutsk city is The Gate to Lake Baikal.
Every tour to the lake starts here.
Listvyanka village, Olkhon Island, Barguzin valley,
Arshan mountains, and more destinations around
the deepest lake in the World.
Read the blog and explore other pages to learn
more about oppotunities we offer to travelers
from all over the world.