This free walking tour provides you with an opportunity to see the most important places in Irkutsk city. Historical center is very compact and fun to explore on foot.
My name is Dimitriy (my facebook page). I’m local Irkutsk based tour guide, who will introduce you to our great city and lake Baikal.
Start/end location: In front of Monument to Lenin
Right at the Karl Marx street and Lenin street roadcross
Start time: AM 10.45
Duration: 2,5 hours
Distance: 5+ kilometers
- The city’s rich contrasts of old historical and mordern buildings.
- Most importan monuments and history behind them.
- Remarkable historical facts, funny stories, personal experices.
- Answers to all questions about getting around.
- Optional visits to the central market or museums.
- Introduction to local culture and spirituality.
- Other travel iformation on Baikal area.
Why Choose Irkutsk Free Tour
- FREE of charge for everyone
- No booking fees
- No cancellation fees
- No hidden costs
- Fluent English speaking and professional guide
- Lake Baikal travel advice
- Explore more in less time in any weather
- Great for small and medium groups
- Tour upgrades on request
- Your ideas are welcome!
Book now it is free and easy
Important: Please use the link above to book Irkutsk Free Tour, or send booking request by e-mail or text message, use contacts page. Please note, that we manually process all bookings and reply as soon as possible.
We invite you to join a group tour, 1 day hicking Event on October 27.