My name is Dimitriy (my facebook page). I’m local Irkutsk based tour guide. Me, my wife and friends will show you around and introduce you to our great city and lake Baikal.
This is a walking tour that provides you with an opportunity to see the most meaningful places in Irkutsk city. Historical center is very compact and it is absolutely fun to explore on foot.
Start/end location: In front of Monument to Lenin
Right at the Karl Marx street and Lenin street roadcross
Start time: AM 10.45
Duration: 2,5 hours
Distance: 5+ kilometers
- The city’s rich contrasts of old historical and mordern buildings.
- Most importan monuments and history behind them.
- Remarkable historical facts, funny stories, personal experice.
- Answers to all questions about getting around.
- Optional visit to a central market for food and suvenirs or museum.
- Introduction to local culture, religions and shamanism.
- Other travel iformation on your interest.
Why Choose Irkutsk Free Tour
- FREE of charge for everyone
- No booking fees
- No cancellation fees
- No hidden costs
- Fluent English speaking and professional guide
- Lake Baikal travel advice
- Explore more in less time in any weather
- Great for small and medium groups
- Tour upgrades on request
- Your ideas are welcome!
Book now it is free and easy
Important: Please use the link above to book Irkutsk Free Tour, or send booking request by e-mail or text message, address and phone are on contacts page. Please note, that we manually process all bookings and reply as soon as possible.