This free walking tour gives you an opportunity to see the most important places in Irkutsk city. Historical center is compact and easy to explore on foot.
My name is Dimitriy (my facebook page). I’m local freelance guide, who will introduce you to our great city and lake Baikal.
Center of Irkutsk, big statue to Vladimir Lenin. Usually we start here, it is super easy to get here to from any place.
Start/end location: In front of Monument to Lenin
Right at the Karl Marx street and Lenin street roadcross
Start time: AM 10.45
Duration: 2,5 hours
Distance: 5+ kilometers
- The city’s rich contrasts of old historical and mordern buildings.
- Most importan monuments and history behind them.
- Remarkable historical facts, funny stories, personal experiences.
- Answers to all questions about getting around.
- Optional visits to the central market or museums.
- Introduction to local culture and spirituality.
- Other travel information on Baikal area.
Why Irkutsk Free Tour?
- FREE of charge for everyone
- No booking fees
- No cancellation fees
- No hidden costs
- Fluent English speaking and professional guide
- Lake Baikal travel advice
- Explore more in less time in any weather
- Great for small and medium groups
- Tour upgrades on request
- Your ideas are welcome!
It’s easy and free.