Pick up in Irkutsk and about 1 hour trip through the city to the south, exit to Kultuk highway and the very next Smolenshina settlement, where Mamay Husky Dog sledding camp is located. It is a cool place on the island in the middle of the Irkut river. Dogs are very friendly. Mongolian yurts to get warm and have a cup of hot tea.
Availability: on request every day
Start time: AM 10.00 / PM 2:00
Duration: < 3 hours
Driving Distance: < 30 kilometers ( < 20 miles)
AM 10:00 / PM 2:00
Pickup from the traveler’s location in Irkutsk. Drive to the southern exit from the city.
AM 11:00 / PM 3:00
Reach the dog sledding camp location on the island of the Irkut river. Take a ride. Look around and warm up in the Mongolian-style yurt. A little excursion around the camp.
PM 1:00 / PM 5:00
Return to Irkutsk city, drop off at the traveler’s location.
Road to the location
Winter husky camp is located on the island in the Irkut river. About 15 kilometers one way from Irkutsk city center.
- English speaking guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off at traveler’s location in Irkutsk
- Private car or van
- Fuel charge
- 10-minute dog sledding ride
- Warm-up in the Mongolian yurt
- Hot tea and candy
- 1 hour dog sledding trip in nature
- A visit to the husky farm.
- 2-3 hour dog sledding trip.
- Half day trip into the forest. (4-5 hours)
- All day dog sledding trip. (10 hours)
- Lake Baikal dog sledding half day adventure on ice. (3-4 hours)
- Lake Baikal crossing with dog sleds, all day adventure. (5-10 hours)
- Professional photo session.
- Professional video shooting.
- Snowmobile rent.
Please contact us in case you want to experience dog sledding.
One person – 6900 RUB
2 people – 4900 RUB per person
3 people – 3900 RUB per person